Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Too Cool!

Abigail peering at the Praying Mantis.
The Praying Mantis peering at Abigail.
If you've followed this blog for awhile you know that there is something special God is doing with us and Praying Mantis. They have shown up on our property (and at our church) countless times on just the day we needed a reminder of the power of prayer, and the victory of God over darkness. They are something our family gets really excited when we see, and the other day Abigail saw one and came to get me to show me. I thought that these two pictures were too cool not to share, so I hope that you enjoy them. If you think this is awesome too, you might enjoy my August 31, 2009 post "I Receive That!"—if ever God sent a visual picture through nature of the power of Him and prayer over the sting of the enemy, that post shows it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments, I look forward to and value your sharing. Due to a large number of SPAM comments, you will need to enter a word verification before your comment will be sent to me for moderation. Your comment will be visible after I publish it. Erick

P.S. If you want to have follow up comments to yours sent to your email address, click on the "Subscribe by email" link below. You will need to do this for each post you want to follow comments on.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails