Saturday, August 8, 2009

Love Ya!

I was just sitting on the computer, working on some stuff and catching up on a few people on Facebook, and I saw my blog and I thought about all of you out there reading it, and I suddenly just felt a wave of love for you all (not because you read my blog!) and I just felt led to tell you all that I love you and I just sincerely and deeply hope that today is a wonderful, blessed, God-filled, joyous day for you. What a privilege it is to be your brother in Christ. I feel honored.

That's all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments, I look forward to and value your sharing. Due to a large number of SPAM comments, you will need to enter a word verification before your comment will be sent to me for moderation. Your comment will be visible after I publish it. Erick

P.S. If you want to have follow up comments to yours sent to your email address, click on the "Subscribe by email" link below. You will need to do this for each post you want to follow comments on.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails