Monday, March 28, 2011

Faith and the Attacks on It

I would encourage you, if God leads you, to listen to the teaching I gave on Sunday about the role of faith in Kingdom living, and the tactics of the enemy to undermine our faith, or to convince us that faith is simply believing in God. The quality of the recording is not good, but if you can bear with the annoyance of that, I think you will be blessed by it and I would value your feedback and thoughts and contributions to it. You can click on the link below to get to True Life Christian Fellowship's mp3 teaching page. The teaching is under the heading "Current Series" and it is called Kingdom of Heaven 10, dated March 27, 2011.

Click Here

Thanks, and God bless all of you.
Erick

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for this message. I really enjoyed reading the posts on your blog. I would like to invite you to come on over to my blog and check it out. God bless, Lloyd

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, I look forward to and value your sharing. Due to a large number of SPAM comments, you will need to enter a word verification before your comment will be sent to me for moderation. Your comment will be visible after I publish it. Erick

P.S. If you want to have follow up comments to yours sent to your email address, click on the "Subscribe by email" link below. You will need to do this for each post you want to follow comments on.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails