Monday, October 19, 2009

Marvelous Light . . .

We had a wonderful day at the Monterey Bay Aquarium today. It was their homeschool day and it was free to homeschoolers, with even some special events set up for us. I stand in awe of the intricacy and beauty of God's creation. He is truly awesome and wonderful and, obviously, very creative! As Bethany and I looked at one rock formation covered in different colored plant life and creatures I told her something to the effect of, "There are people who think that all of that is an accident. I used to be one of those people. I used to think that this all evolved from some chance life that somehow kept changing and reproducing to become all of that."

I praise God that He has taken me out of darkness and in to His marvelous light. I now stand and look at these things and wonder how I ever could have been so blind and foolish as to think that it all was an accident. There is no way fathomable by an intellectually honest mind that all of that could have come about with intelligent design, and without the guiding hand of a maker.

1Peter 2:9 But you are a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a people for his own possession, that you may proclaim the excellencies of him who called you out of darkness into his marvelous light.

Thank You so much, Lord! I can see!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments, I look forward to and value your sharing. Due to a large number of SPAM comments, you will need to enter a word verification before your comment will be sent to me for moderation. Your comment will be visible after I publish it. Erick

P.S. If you want to have follow up comments to yours sent to your email address, click on the "Subscribe by email" link below. You will need to do this for each post you want to follow comments on.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails