Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Clarification on Global Warming Post

If you received my Global Warming post this morning by email I have slightly modified it at the beginning and end to better explain why I wrote it and what bearing I feel it has on our Christian life as we try and make daily decisions, vote wisely, and walk out our faith across our life and not leave it a compartmentalized part of our life that has no bearing on other parts of it. You can read it at the blog site. God bless. Have a wonderful day! —Erick

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments, I look forward to and value your sharing. Due to a large number of SPAM comments, you will need to enter a word verification before your comment will be sent to me for moderation. Your comment will be visible after I publish it. Erick

P.S. If you want to have follow up comments to yours sent to your email address, click on the "Subscribe by email" link below. You will need to do this for each post you want to follow comments on.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails